Here you can find answers to some of our most frequently asked questions:
Making a booking:
- How do I book a collection/delivery? Just get in touch and our friendly team will help you make a booking.
- How much do you charge? Please get in touch for a quote tailored to your needs.
- How experienced are you? We’ve been operating as a vehicle logistics company for over 16 years – so that’s a lot of cars delivered safely and on time.
- Where are you based? Our main office is in Thrupp, Oxfordshire, but we cover the UK for all collections and deliveries.
- What time do you deliver? A lot of that is down to you – what time would you like the vehicle? We like to collect and deliver vehicles as early as possible so as to not interrupt your day. Let us know what time works best for you when you book and we’ll do our best to accommodate.
- Where do you deliver? We cover most of the United Kingdom – we’ve even been known to get a ferry to collect and deliver cars to the Isle of Wight, Isle of Mull, and Northern Ireland. Very little will stop us being able to get your car to you.
- Are you insured? We are comprehensively insured in everything we do. Our transporters, trailers, and drivers are all insured by us.
- My car has a lowered suspension system, can you load it safely? We have specially designed transporters to accommodate lower than standard vehicles. Don’t forget to mention this when booking!
- I have multiple cars that need collecting and delivering – can you help? Of course, just let us know the number of vehicles and their locations.
If we haven’t answered your question, please get in touch – we’d be happy to help